The Guatemala Partnership of New Castle Presbytery (Partnership) is an entity that is sponsored by New Castle Presbytery (NCP) and led by a designated Steering Committee. Our purpose is to encourage, guide, support and coordinate the efforts of New Castle Presbytery, its congregations, and individual members to actively engage with our partners in Guatemala, namely the Protestant Center for Pastoral Studies in Central America (CEDEPCA) and the Association of Mam Christian Women for Development (Association).
Our Steering Committee (pictured above) has nine members representing six churches within the Presbytery. Tracy Keenan, NCP Missional Presbytery, serves as our liaison.
- Carrie Saathoff, Co-Chair, Westminster Presbyterian Church (Wilmington)
- Cathy Higgins, Co-Chair, Westminster Presbyterian Church (Wilmington)
- Candy Dunson, New Castle Presbyterian Church
- Gloria Kilby, West Nottingham Presbyterian Church
- Scott Lester, Limestone Presbyterian Church
- Kim Loman, West Nottingham Presbyterian Church
- Jeff Long, Hanover Presbyterian Church
- Bruce Shumway, Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Carol Shumway, Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Tracy Keenan, New Castle Presbytery liaison
- Meg Burich, Westminster Presbyterian Church (Wilmington), Strategic Planning
- Kim Eschborn, Strategic Planning Consultant
- Chris Hickey, Westminster Presbyterian Church (Wilmington), Strategic Communications